Want to make something special this fall? These fall ring wreaths are wonderful decoration! You can hang them on your front door, under your porch or in your home. Hang them separately or combine them in a group, the result will be amazing. Use flowers like Hydrangea, Ilex, Viburnum and preserved Eucalyptus to get that cozy fall look and feel.
Time: 25 – 30 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Bendable iron wire
- Decorative rope
Steps For Making These Fall Ring Wreaths:
- Use the iron wire to create two large circles and one small circle.
- Cut off a piece of decorative rope and tie it to the circle.
- Hang the circle above your head. This makes it easier to add the flowers.
- Start with the Eucalyptus. Wrap them in the curve of the circle and secure them by winding the iron wire around them.
- Now add the Ilex and small branches of the Hydrangea.
- Finally, add the Viburnum to the circles.