Dark orange and brown colors are very popular in fall, but lets forget about yellow. This bright color gives any fall bouquet a happy twist. Such a great combination with Crocosmia Pods, Calla, Tulips and Spray Roses.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
Steps For Making This Colorful Fall Bouquet:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Oakleaves and Crocosmia.
- Add the Spray rose and Chrysanthemum.
- Add the Tulips, Spray Roses and Craspedia keeping them close to the edge of the bouquet.
- Cut off the stem ends.
- Carefully place the bouquet in the vase.