Summer Floral Crown
Pastels are extremely popular during the summer months. This tutorial will instruct on how to construct a pastel floral crown.
- Floral Tape
- Iron wire
7 x Rose Memory Lane
4 x Phlox (Purple)
Steps for making this Summer Floral crown:
- Start by making a basic wire crown using the iron wire and floral tape.
- Fit the crown on your head. Make sure there is still some room between your head and the crown.
- Start with the Hydrangea. Cut off a small bunch and attach it simultaneously to the crown with a rose.
- Continue making small bunches with the Veronica, Phlox, Campanula and Dahlia.
- Spead the Weigela regularly throughout the crown for a nice and natural look.