The palette of purples colors is has wide range during the summer season. For example the Calla Paco, mixed with Delphinium Ajacis Lavender and Lavender is a real eye catching arrangement. be inspired and create it yourself!
- Floral Foam
- Centerpiece vase
- 1 x Vanda Orchid
- 8 x Calla Paco
- 5 x Campanula
- 10 x Lavender
Steps for making this Luscious Purple Summer Bouquet:
- Soak the floral foam in clean, fresh water.
- Place the floral foam into the centerpiece vase and cut in shape. Use any excess parts to fill up the gaps.
- Start with the Asparagus. Push the stem in the center of the floral foam and let the Asparagus stick out of the centerpiece.
- Now add the Cotinus. Make sure they’re on each side of your centerpiece.
- Add the Hydrangea and Vanda.
- Next, add the Delphinium, Calla, and Campanula.
Finally, add the Lavender to your centerpiece