Pomander with Purple Flowers
A summertime wedding means a lot of options for festive floral designs! Purple tones are a favorite in summer. Purple stands for purity, devotion, and love. Surprise your bride’s with fantastic summer designs, like this cute pomander for the little bridesmaids with typical summer flowers like Lavandula, Monarda, and Campanula
- Floral foam ball
- Small vase for support
- Iron wire
- White decorative rope
- 8 x Monarda
- 8 x Lavender
- 7 x Campanula
Steps for making this Pomander with Purple Flowers:
- Soak the floral foam ball in clean, fresh water.
- Cut off a piece of rope and make a knot. Tie the rope to the iron wire.
- Push the iron wire through the floral foam ball and bend the end, which is sticking out of the ball around the foam ball.
- Start with the Hydrangea. Cut off small bunches and push them gently into the ball.
- Now add the spray Roses between the Hydrangeas.
- Add the Monarda and Campanula.
- Cut off small pieces of Cotinus and place between the flowers in your pomander.
- Finally, push short stems of Lavender into your pomander.