This fall arrangement brings the colorful season to your lobby or reception where it can be enjoyed by anyone. Our designer used the most beautiful fall flowers!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 4 vases in various heights
Steps For Making This Lobby Fall Centerpiece:
- Fill the vases with fresh, clean water.
- First use the largest vase and work your way down to the smallest.
- Start with the Hydrangea. Cut off approx. 3 cm from the end of the stem and place in the vase.
- Now add the Anigozanthos, Cymbidium, and Ilex.
- Add the Panicum and Viburnum.
- Next, fill the smaller vases with the Hydrangea Ruby Red, Anigozanthos and Lisianthus.
- Use the rest of the Cymbidium, Crocosmia, Anigozanthos, and Ilex to complete your designs.